The steps of building an aluminum alloy truss are generally divided into 13 steps. The specific steps are as follows:
1. Put four bases on the ground roughly, and adjust the lower leg to make it in a horizontal plane;
2. The lateral insertion of the base on the base of the four corners shall be inserted into the bottom part of the base, with 2 roots in each corner, totaling 8 pieces;
3. Fix the head with screws on the base, and notice that the rotation direction of the reverse head should be consistent with the mark in the figure;
4. Set the square on the head;
5. Connect the beams to the ground;
6. Connect the two sides of the beam and the two sides of each side, so that the beam part is assembled on the ground.
7, connect pillar lie truss flat is good, then put one end on the head and the other end of the screw on the cross arm, at the same time hang bottle gourd and cross arm link is good, the role of the hoist is used to enhance the following bar truss;
8. With a lot of people, put the upright post truss up slowly, and be careful not to push too much into the column, and then fix the screws on the head.
9. After the upright column is raised, hang the hook under the hoist with the hook through the sling.
10. 4 people slowly pull the hoist and hoist the hoist to the left and right side of the head;
11. Install lighting and sound equipment on the beam;
12. 4 people pull the hoist to the predetermined height.
13. Tighten one end of the diagonal support and the upright post, the other end and the support of the base shall be tightened so that the aluminum alloy frame is completed.